Monday, January 4, 2010

Friendship Kids Quotes


"True friends are never forgotten, they live within our hearts and souls.... forever , and always , dancing on our stage of memories."

"Best friends need not be physically present, each keep the other company in the hearts."

"You have your whole life, So become someone's friend, before they leave you forever"


"It's better to love someone you can't have than to have someone you can't love."


"If my best friend is the person I can always depend on, then my only best friend would be my mother or God.


"Friendship is like a precious flower, Ready to bloom every hour.
It may stop growing, or keep on flowing.


"Friendship : Our greatest joy and our greatest sorrow . For without our most cherished friends our world is so often filled with sad tomorrows."


"Without a world there is no friends, but without friends there is no world."


"Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?"


"Now and forever, I'll remember all the promises still unbroken and think about all the words between us that never needed to be spoken."

"Met you as a stranger, Took you as a friend
Hope we meet in Heaven, Where friendship never ends"


"Good friends come and good friends go, but only the best friends stick around forever."


"Friendship is that sheltering tree which covers you with warmth when you are cold with Sorrow, balms your soul when you are hurt in heart and bandages with love when yo bleed inside!"


"A Gift of Friendship is Priceless, Especially When It Comes From YOU"


"I have my friends for their personality, my aquaintences for their opinions and my eninies for their brains."


"Some memories can hurt, but with you by my side our friendship will survive"


"The only thing on this earth that will never die is a memory and in our friendship we have made so many."


"Friendship is the comfort that comes from knowing that even when you feel all alone, you aren't."

"Rose is a flower that lives for an hour! Friendship is a tower that lives for ever!"

"The language of friendship is not words , but rather meanings . It is an intelligence above language."

No comments:

Post a Comment